Giro is the leader in the design, fit and engineering of innovative products that enhance the ride - and our dedication to detail is never more evident than in our footwear. That's why we're committed to ensuring your comfort with our 60 Days to Decide Footwear Comfort Guarantee. For any footwear purchase made in the UK in-store or at giro.co.uk, try a pair and take 60 days to decide if you are happy with your choice. If the fit or feel isn’t right, we'll work with you to find a pair that is. So whether you're thinking about hitting your local park in Latch, chasing KOMs in Imperial, or want to try your first bikepacking trip in Tracker, rest assured that your comfort is guaranteed when you buy Giro shoes.
To check your eligibility for the 60 Days to Decide Guarantee, or to find out more, simply follow this link to our Helpdesk and a member of our team will get back to you.
- This Comfort Guarantee programme is only valid for original purchaser.
- This Comfort Guarantee programme is only available to UK customers, whose initial purchase was also made via a UK based retailer
- You must provide proof of purchase to make an exchange or return under this programme. All returns must be processed through the Giro UK customer service team
- Comfort Guarantee is good for 60 days from date of purchase. Items received after 60 days will not be processed under this policy.
- Shoes must be cleaned and in good condition as determined by Giro. They cannot be modified or damaged from crash or abuse.
- Product defects in materials or workmanship are not covered under this guarantee. See our Warranty Policy for details.
- Replacement shoes are subject to stock on hand. Giro reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make product substitutions or refund the purchase price.
- Giro reserves the right to change or cancel this programme at any time.