POWER TO THE TRAIL
The Code Techlace is designed to maximize power transfer, comfort and durability for XC racers and long-distance trail riders. The Techlace closure system provides a more supple feel across the forefoot than conventional straps, while a proven Boa L6 dial tightens the upper in 1mm increments for a secure fit. Our proprietary Evofiber material features a molded rubber reinforcement, allowing it to conform to your foot while resisting wear and tear from rocks, roots and other trail hazards. Inside, the SuperNatural Fit footbed with adjustable arch support stabilizes your foot for greater pedaling efficiency, giving you the full benefit of the Easton EC70 carbon sole’s stiffness. The final detail is a tough, molded Vibram rubber outsole that provides exceptional durability and grip when you’re off the bike.
• Techlace + Boa L6 dial (1mm + with macro release) retention with bash guard
• High-quality, breathable Evofiber microfiber
• Rubber toe guard
• Easton EC70 carbon fiber outsole
• Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole
• Mid-foot scuff guard
• Accomodates steel toe spikes
• SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
• Aegis anti-microbial fiber
• 345 grams (size 42.5)
Free delivery when you spend over £50.
Standard Delivery is £3.95 if your order is less than £50.
Returns can be made 30 days from receipt.
A free returns label is included with your purchase.