PREMIUM STYLE AND COMFORT, WITHOUT A PREMIUM PRICE
The Solara II combines a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with an impressively stiff DuPont Zytel sole to rival the feel and performance of more premium shoes. The welded and bonded upper eliminates seams and potential hot spots for greater comfort, and a micro-ratcheting low-profile buckle and straps allow you to fine tune fit/feel adjustments on the fly. Inside, a supportive, anti-microbial EVA footbed optimizes comfort and resists odors. When you add it all up, you get impressive performance, comfort and style whether you’re riding for results or simply to enjoy the road ahead.
• Welded and bonded upper
• High-quality, breathable microfiber
• Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
• Pressure-relieving offset mid-foot strap
• Injected nylon outsole with universal 3 bolt cleat mount
• Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
• 270 grams (size 39)
Free delivery when you spend over £50.
Standard Delivery is £3.95 if your order is less than £50.
Returns can be made 30 days from receipt.
A free returns label is included with your purchase.