POWERFUL PEDALING WITH CONFIDENT HIKING
The Terraduro was born to navigate the demands of all-mountain adventures and aggressive trail riding, when performance is needed both on- and off the bike. This shoe is built around a stout nylon shank that pedals like a pure XC shoe, combined with a grippy Vibram rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a slim, micro-adjustable buckle and two-strap closure system, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from scrapes and impacts.
• High-quality, breathable Evofiber microfiber upper
• Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
• Pressure-relieving offset mid-foot and lower straps
• Rubber toe cap
• Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone
• Updated Vibram high-traction lugged outsole
• Flexible forefoot zone for walking
• Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
• Weight: 420 grams (size 42.5)
• 420 grams (size 42.5)
Free delivery when you spend over £50.
Standard Delivery is £3.95 if your order is less than £50.
Returns can be made 30 days from receipt.
A free returns label is included with your purchase.