THE ULTIMATE ALL-MOUNTAIN SHOE
The Terraduro Mid is built from the ground up for all-mountain adventures and all-out enduro racing. The mid-top design provides additional ankle support with enough coverage to inspire confidence when bombing through rock gardens or rough trails. The breathable Ariaprene ankle scree cover helps resist dirt and debris, while a laced closure allows you to get a secure, supportive fit. The microfiber upper is highly water resistant thanks to the lace shroud and a water-sealed cleat opening, and features strategic reinforcement in high-wear areas. The sole is built around a stout nylon shank that feels stiff enough to rival pure XC shoes yet grips dirt, roots and rocks like a goat thanks to the grippy Vibram rubber outsole that keeps you steady regardless of the terrain or conditions.
• High-quality, breathable Evofiber microfiber upper
• Empire lace system with shroud
• Rubber toe and heel reinforcement
• Asymmetric ankle coverage
• Water-sealed cleat opening
• Updated Vibram high-traction lugged outsole
• Flexible forefoot zone for walking
• Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
• 435 grams (size 42.5)
Free delivery when you spend over £50.
Standard Delivery is £3.95 if your order is less than £50.
Returns can be made 30 days from receipt.
A free returns label is included with your purchase.