The Ventana™ was born and bred to navigate the demands of all-mountain adventures and all-day trail riding, when comfort and confidence are essential on and off-the-bike. This shoe is built around a stout nylon shank proven on the DH World Cup circuit to power the pedals efficiently, and combined with an injected EVA cushioning midsole plus our exclusive Sensor® rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a BOA® micro-adjustable buckle and forefoot strap closure, while a reinforced heel and toe box offer protection from scrapes and impacts.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper design with PU bonded mesh
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Boa® L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Velcro® forefoot strap
- Injected EVA cushioning midsole
- Sensor™ rubber compound engineered for durability and grip
- Stainless steel hardware
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- 417 grams (size 42)
Free delivery when you spend over £50.
Standard Delivery is £3.95 if your order is less than £50.
Returns can be made 30 days from receipt.
A free returns label is included with your purchase.