If you are returning item(s) to us please send them to:
Giro UK Online Returns
Unit 4 Roundhouse Road
Faverdale Industrial Estate
How to use our FREE RETURNS
Follow the steps on your printed returns form inside the package. If you have misplaced your form, you can download another copy here.
1. Complete the returns form.
2. Create a Royal Mail Returns label for the package you wish to return. To do this go to:
3. Download your free returns label and print it at home*
4. Place the Returns Form in the package
5. Take your parcel to your local Post Office.
*Royal Mail Post Offices and selected Royal Mail Customer Service Points (CSP) can also print the label for you. Take the email and your packaged item to a Post Office® branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point (CSP). They will scan the QR code and print the label for you. Use the location finder on the Royal Mail website and look for ‘Label printing' is available under 'facilities' for your chosen location.
Keep hold of any proof of postage receipts you receive until the refund has been completed. To keep of track your parcel, you can do so on the link below.